- How do you prefer to work?
- Would your work be improved with greater planning?
- Can you think of examples from your own writing whether planning (or a lack of planning) influenced the writing you completed?
Diagrams?, Lists?, Charts?
All the ReadingZone Authors seem to plan in different ways. Does this mean that we can't learn from the variety of approaches?
Do some even plan at all?
- How do different writers plan their work?
- Do some even plan at all?
- What are the similarities and differences between the various approaches to planning?
What is your writing process?
How do you plot your stories?
How do you plot your novels?