Being inspired by other means
How do you turn inspiration into writing?
- Choose an image from the LGfL Gallery
- You could list some scenarios and then Click...
- Play a piece of music from the Audio Network database
All of the time aim for economy of writing.
- Be concise and precise.
- How much can you say in as little words as possible?
- Can you achieve the 'One click and you are there' aim?
Exercise - how much can you convey in one effective sentence
"When I went there, it absolutely inspired the books I wanted to write"